My flaws and all

I'm a train wreck in the morning
 I'm a bitch in the afternoon
 Every now and then without warning
 I can be really mean towards you
I'm a puzzle yes indeed
 Ever complex in every way
 And all the pieces aren't even in the box
 And yet, you see the picture clear as day
I don't know why you love me 
And that's why I love you 
You catch me when I fall
 Accept me, flaws and all
 And that's why I love you 
And that's why I love you
 And that's why I love. . . mmmm
I neglect you when I'm working
 When I need attention I tend to nag 
I'm a host of imperfection 
And you see past all that
I'm a peasant by some standards
 But in your eyes I'm a queen 
You see potential in all my flaws
 And that's exactly what I mean
I don't know why you love me
 And that's why I love you
 You catch me when I fall
 Accept me, flaws and all 
And that's why I love you 
And that's why I love you 
And that's why I love. . .you

No comments:

Post a Comment