What each kisses and gesture means

I read this post in sum 1 blog b4 but forget the blog names . Btw if the owner read tis , sory yaa coz copy without ur permission . :) Girls , please read tis when u r falling in love . Its kinda a sign to show ur love or to know if sum 1 is falling for u . Enjoy it ! 


Kiss on the Forehead : We're cute together .
Kiss on the Cheek : We're friends.
Kiss on the Hand : I adore you.
Kiss on the Neck : I want you, now.
Kiss on the Shoulder : Your perfect.
Kiss on the Lips : I LOVE YOU.

Holding Hands : We definitely like each other.
Holding you tight pressed against each other : I want you.
Looking into each other's Eyes : I like you, for who you are.
Playing with Hair : Let's fool around.
Arms around the Waist : I like you too much to let go.
Laughing while Kissing : I am completely comfortable with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment